Sunday 7 June 2015

Sheer Gradient

Helloooo :)  So I survived One Direction!  It was quite good fun really and my sister is still in a bit of a daze, so it was worth it.  We did somehow find ourselves being shouted at by some crazed Niall fan to help her hold up her sign she'd made though...and she was not a child lol.  I'll post a few pictures if my sister ever comes out of her daze long enough to send me them.

Today I just have a very simple gradient to show you using OPI Sheer Tints.

opi-sheer-tints-i-can-teal-you-like-me-gradient-nail-art
I used a base of Barry M Matt White (I'm on the market for a new white if anyone has any suggestions?).  Then I added rough layers of OPI I Can Teal You Like Me.  For some reason my camera likes to blend all the layers together, so here's a picture from my phone where the layers show up a bit better:

opi-sheer-tints-i-can-teal-you-like-me-gradient-nail-art

 Lastly, I added some fishy stamping from one of my MoYou plates, using Star Gazer 232.

opi-sheer-tints-i-can-teal-you-like-me-gradient-moyou-stamping-fish-nail-art

I'd love some more suggestions for nail art looks to try out with these polishes!  Just leave a comment :)

No comments:

Post a Comment