Sunday 14 July 2013

Nail Art In A Hurry #4

Hello ladies :)  My iPhone tells me it's going to be 30 degrees here today, so naturally I'm hiding out indoors.  There's a lovely breeze coming through the bathroom window, so I'm just going in there to cool off every so often.

Today's the last post in the Nail Art In A Hurry series.  I hope you've enjoyed, and that they've been useful!  Is this something you'd like to see more of in the future?  Any changes you'd make if I was to do it again?

So the last suggestion I have for you when you're running short on time is the cling film manicure.  AKA saran wrap (honestly, it was months before I knew what you were all talking about with your saran wrap manicures).

Nail-Art-In-A-Hurry-5-Cling-Film-saran-wrap-step-by-step-tutorial

1. Paint your nail with your base colour.  This does need to be dry before you do step 2, so stick with thin coats!

2. Paint one generous coat of your second colour over your nail.

3. While this is still wet, scrunch up a bit of cling film and dab you nail with it (one dab should do, but you can do some more if you like).

4. Topcoat, and ta da!

There are infinite colour combinations you could do this with - I think black and white would look great!  I personally like to use a foil over a creme, but have a play around and see what works for you.  And when you have a little more time, why not use some studs or rhinestones to add that little something extra?

Nail-Art-In-A-Hurry-5-Cling-Film-saran-wrap-step-by-step-tutorial



No comments:

Post a Comment