Saturday 25 May 2013

The Most Fantabulous Water Decals In The World

As promised, here's the second set of water decals I have to show you from Born Pretty Store!


Oh my giddy aunt.  Straight on with nail art pictures!


Here's the first manicure I did!  As I had hoped, the white ones were see though!  Yay!  So I blobbed on some pretty colours and applies the decals over the top.  They are faaaabulous.

The decals are super easy to use - just cut them out, peel of the protective plastic, soak for 10-15 seconds and slide off the backing paper.  And when I say 'cut out', this is what I do...


Personally, I find it easier to cut them out really roughly and then just clean them up with acetone (as you would polish) afterwards.  You can of course cut the shape out right in the first place, but I'm terrible at judging the right size lol.

Next up, even more fantabulousness...


I don't think words can actually convey how much I love these.  Actual photos of leopards on my nails!  Aahhhhhhh!  Epic.

There are, obviously, enough decals for four full sets of nails. But of course you can just use them for accent nails, and make them go further :)


It's worth mentioning, all the decals were translucent, so I put them on over a coat of white to make sure the colour popped :)

So if you love these as much as I do, you can find them here.  They cost $3.99 (£2.65) with free shipping worldwide.  And don't forget, you can use my code LKL91 for 10% off any purchases.




4 comments:

  1. Wow they are amazing!! I absolutely love your first one! It's crazy, but in a good way :D x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wore those ones for so long lol. In the end I had to remove them because they were growing out and looked silly.

      Delete
  2. I'm going to order now - I LOVE those - thank you Sam xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad I could help :) They are totally awesome.

      Delete