Thursday 1 November 2012

Christmas Challenge

Ok, since it's now November it's totally reasonable to start planning for a Christmas challenge!  I decided to come up with a little one, with manicures all based on the titles of some Christmas songs (I make fantastic use of my time in lectures).

Here's the challenge:


They're all pretty open to interpretation, although my vague ideas were Christmas trees, snow, decorations or holly, Father Christmas and then freestyle for the last manicure.  My plan was to do a manicure every Monday, plus an extra one on Christmas Eve, but I'm open to suggestions :)

It's only a short one because, as I think I've demonstrated, I'm not very good at keeping up with longer challenges!

If you'd like to join in, either leave a comment or email me at polishedart@hotmail.co.uk with your email address and blog address.

9 comments:

  1. Oh! This is quite in line with what I was thinking of for X'mas... count me in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. That's great :) Just drop me an email at polishedart@blogspot.co.uk and I'll email you more details closer to the time.

      Delete
  3. Never tried a challenge before, but already having a few ideas for this so why the hell not! count me in!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Every Monday in December, right? :D I'd really love to join. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay, I'm getting excited now :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a really great idea! I like challenges that doesn't require you to come up with something *every* day :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I'm failing miserably at the 31 day challenge, even though we're only doing it every three days lol. Clearly far too much commitment for me.

      Delete
  7. I'm in !! My email is alexandragaudreau48@gmail.com and my blog is http://lenailcorneralex.blogspot.ca/ Thank you !!

    ReplyDelete