Friday 5 October 2012

Pink Fridays #1

Happy Friday!

As you may or may not be aware, October is breast cancer awareness month.  Breast Cancer Care is a charity that provides support and information to people affected by breast cancer, and as part of their fundraising in October they do Pink Fridays :)  This basically involved you doing absolutely anything to make your Friday pink - wearing pink, eating pink, there's even a page on the website where you can make your photos pink.  You can find out more about the charity, make a donation, or register for a fundraising pack for Pink Fridays here.

In my case, of course, I am painting my nails pink!  I'll be posting a pink manicure every Friday in October.  So here's my first one for you:


Disclaimer: This is my first attempt at a bow (in case it's not obvious...haha).

I used Barry M Bright Pink and Matt White, and a pink nail art pen for the bow.

I'd love to see how you're turning your Fridays pink for breast cancer awareness.  Post your pictures on the Polished Art Facebook page!

2 comments: