Monday 16 July 2012

Summer Challenge 3: Island

Today is the third instalment of the challenge hosted by lady_flower123 over at her blog (check it out here), and the theme is 'island'.

I had a few ideas for this involving palm trees, sand etc., but I couldn't really come up with anything I could translate on to my nails.  So I cheated slightly.  I went for a British theme - Britain is an island after all...  And I wore them to a red, white a blue party that I went to on Saturday.

Anyhoo, here are the nails.


I used Collection 2000 French White, and 17 Risky Red and a blue that I've totally forgotten the name of...

I've seen some lovely skittle nail art on various blogs, so I really wanted to have a go at something like this.  I'm pretty pleased with the overall look, but I haaaate the gradient nail.  I should've just redone it as something else, but I felt I'd already committed to the gradient.  Oh well!

Happy Monday everyone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment