Tuesday 26 June 2012

Zoya Yara + Konad

I was a little stuck for ideas today, so I decided to raid my collection of polishes that I've yet to try.  I recently bought some new Konad plates as well - not that I've used the other Konad plates I had - so I thought I'd give stamping a go too.


The Konad design is more visible in the photo below.


I used two coats of Zoya Yara, which is a lovely khaki polish packed with loads of gold shimmer (the first photo's the most colour accurate, but you can see far more gold in person).  On the accent nail is one coat of Barry M Instant Nail Effects Gold Foil, stamped with an image from Konad plate M83.  It's all sealed off with a coat of Seche Vite.

I was originally going to paint all the nails with Yara and stamp on the accent nail with the gold, as I think that polish would be perfect for stamping, but in the end I decided it'd look a bit random.  What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment