Sunday 24 June 2012

First Post!

After a few months of flooding all my Facebook friends' news feeds with pictures of my nails, I've decided to start a blog instead.  I'll be posting pictures of my nail art attempts, as well as the occasional swatches and reviews.

So for the time-being, here are my current nails.  I recently got my hands on some googly eyes that I desperately needed to incorporate into some nail art, and an elephant seemed the most appropriate way to do that...(I wanted to do a monkey, but I really couldn't draw one).


Apologies for the mess around my nails - the polish was really watery and I got fed up of trying to be neat.  I used Beauty UK Soft Grey (3 coats) and Barry M Blueberry Ice Cream.  The pink for the ears was just a nail art pen I got off ebay, and the black is a Sharpie.  It's all sealed off with a coat of Seche Vite - I'm hoping this'll last a little longer than my OPI RapiDry before going gloopy!

No comments:

Post a Comment